Sunday, March 2, 2008
Anxiety
I need to focus on the present, not the future possibilities or the past, but the present. The here and now of my life, because that is the only thing I truly have control over. When I feel that I am becoming too anxious over something or someone I need to calm down, relax and take a moment out. Think of my "happy place", laying on the beach, feeling the nice breeze of the sea hit me while at the same time my skin soaks up the warmth of the sun beams (wearing spf 30 that is). I need to take everything one step at a time, give myself small goals for each day and as I go through that day feel accomplishments for getting things done that needed to be done. I just finished an essay and that is done with. Now I am going to take some time out to just relax and then dinner. Later it will be more homework, but I have time for that. I just need to focus on the present and right now that is my relaxation and health. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for being here for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment