Friday, February 8, 2008

Hillary Clinton!

So, today was interesting. I chose to SKIP all my classes, yes twas I Giulia Leggett, and went to go see Hillary speak. I mean come on now, who wouldnt? First off, its an excuse to skip. Secondly, she is already the first woman (that I know of) to run for President and she could in fact be the next President! That is ppuurttty sweet in my opinion. I tried to do some homework right now, but realized it's Friday babaay! I should give myself some off time, especially because I'll have to work a shit load this weekend. I realized that when it comes to writing essays, i suck. I just am not good at organizing my thoughts into good sentences, i have alot to say and some interesting points...but it is really hard for me to situate them all into a good essay. That's life though. I think im done for now. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure. 

No comments: